Do you want to work for one of the most innovative Biotech companies in the world? then keep reading!
This company is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline.
The drug-substance development (DSD) department is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform. Novel technologies are used to make sure that the processes are safe, reliable, scalable and cost-effective, so that the vaccines can be produced in large quantities at low costs.
We are looking for a motivated Associate Scientist/Data Engineer Process Development. Within the field of Process development. With several of our projects moving into late stage, the need to support our studies by means of historical data analysis has increased. Furthermore, they need to increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews.
You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining. You will also perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions. Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems. The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
- MSc. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage!
Send me your CV + Motivational letter and i will contact you ASAP!