We are looking for a (senior) technician who is motivated to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment. This is for our largest biotech client in Leiden. It's a temporary position for 8 months (maternity cover). However, over 95% of contracts are extended.
- Within a team you will be investigating the immunological response to new viral vaccine candidates in development using small animal models.
- Techniques that you will use include ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays to measure virus entry inhibition, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining, and other immunology and virology-related assays.
- The position requires planning, independency, and performing of experiments, followed by data analysis and reporting and presenting of the data to the responsible scientist, and a broader audience.
- You have a HLO, Bachelors or MSc degree in a life science related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required.
- Experience with immunological and/or virological techniques is required.
- Certification to perform animal experiments (Art. 9 or Art. 12) is essential for this role.
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org