- You use mammalian (primary) cell culture technologies for various applications including cell line generation, maintenance and quality control of cell lines (expression of target antigen, …), primary cell isolation.
- You perform (primary) cell-based assays (e.g. MLR, Immune cell activation/suppression, Immune cell differentiation).
- You use various readout technologies such as: Luminex, multicolour Flow Cytometry, ELISA, MSD, HTRF, Radioactivity, Real-time (xCELLigence, IncuCyte.
- You will be involved in data analysis and prepare written reports of your results.
- You will communicate results and observations to the team.
- You will actively contribute to project-oriented teams.
- You will take up equipment, lab, and/or stock responsibilities.
- Degree of Bachelor (5+ years of experience)/Master (3+ years of experience) in Biotechnology/Biomedical sciences or equivalent.
- Experience with primary cell-based assays is a requirement.
- Experience in two or more of the fore-mentioned technical responsibilities is an asset.
- Experience in setting up multicolour flow cytometry panels is a plus.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.