- You will help in developing and running immune-assays using a plethora of different label-free interaction techniques including (SPR and BLI) and in-solution affinity measurement methods.
- You will use state-of-the-art equipment (e.g. ProteOn XPR36, SPR-32, Carterra LSA, Biacore 8K+, Gyrolab and MSD) to study and help understand the binding characteristics and epitope diversity of Nanobody lead drug candidates.
- Degree of Bachelor/Master in Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience in one or more of the above-mentioned responsibilities is an asset.
- Ability to report and discuss experimental design and data in English.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.