You will work in projects involving identification and optimisation of antibody novel therapeutics applying and refining our display technologies and engineering methods. Reporting to a team leader, your responsibilities will include: the independent design and execution of experiments, data analysis and interpretation, and communication of the findings to the team and customers.
- A Ph.D degree in a relevant field and at least 3 years of relevant laboratory experience
- In-depth understanding of, and practical research experience of molecular biology and cellular biology techniques
- Experience of display technology techniques (e.g. phage, yeast, ribosome display)
- Knowledge and/ or experience of antibody engineering for optimisation and ideally also development
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to plan and execute to clear timelines and to prioritise tasks
- The ability to work independently and actively collaborate within and across teams
Familiarity with any of the following would be an advantage
- Immunology and immunoassays
- Screening assays (biochemical and cell-based)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) or similar
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS)
- NGS pipelines
- Microfluidics system
- Other experience relevant to antibody discovery & engineering
- Experience in an industrial or commercial environment
We offer career development opportunities and a fun and enthusiastic working environment in our expanding Cambridge site. Competitive salaries depending on experience, including the opportunity to participate in the company pension and life insurance schemes.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Cambridge, UK
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on +31 2020 44502.