One of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients is looking for an Associate Scientist Analytics! Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging).
Its Belgian subsidiary is based in Ghent, offering a complete drug development package for new drug entities (biological and chemical) up to early clinical phases to third parties to help them in speeding up the development and manufacturing of their drugs.
- You run analytical methods in our R&D analytical laboratory. Hereby, there is a balance between contribution to analytical development and analytical routine performance within the scope of drug product development projects.
- Typically, you follow objectives according to a project plan and are guided by a project analytical team lead. The objectives can be set day-to-day, or defined over multiple days.
- You operate and control equipment adequately.
- You provide accurate and reliable test results, analyse data and summarize results. A first line interpretation of your data will be encouraged.
- You can contribute to drafting technical reports.
- You review the work and lab notebooks of your peers
- Bachelor degree with scientific orientation (Laboratory techniques, (Analytical) Chemistry, Science …). Experience: from school leaver up to few years of experience.
- A background and ability of performing (U)HPLC and dissolution testing through experience during an internship or in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset.Experience with other pharmaceutical analytical techniques is an asset (KF, UV, ...).
- You have a critical eye for details.
- You are flexible.
- You are punctual and able to work independently after a training in matter entrusted to you.
- You’re addicted to laboratory work and willing to work in an R&D environment.
- Decent knowledge of English (written and orally).
- You have experience with MS Office. Experience with Empower (HPLC data acquisition and handling software) is an asset.
We are an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
- Work in a fast growing organization.
- A position with responsibility within a dynamic company.
- Personal development through learning on the job and additional external trainings.
- A market-oriented compensation.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.