One of our leading Biotech clients (Fortune Top 150 company) in Breda has a part-time job opening for an Associate Master Data (24-32 hrs.). We are looking for someone who is fluent in Dutch and has experience with SAP and supply chain data, preferably in the Pharma/Biotech industry or similar (GMP).
The Associate Supply Chain is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and integrity of basic and complex Master Data in an accurate and timely manner. In this role, you work in a dynamic team of driven data specialists who specialise in supply chains in the pharma/biotech industry. This world-leading company is known to promote from within and focuses on employee career growth. This exciting job could be the gateway to launching your career in the one of the most prestigious industries. Make a difference!
- Coordinate and execute monthly Master data checks
- Ensures own quality of data entry in SAP
- Seeks out Operational Excellence Opportunities
- Monitor & Follow up on Exception reporting.
- Maintain accurate information in the Bill of Material (BOM) and perform BOM second review.
- Monitor workload vs capacity with the other Master Data Team members.
- Set priorities in diverse tasks and inform all involved departments frequently of upcoming workload
- Create Material Masters on Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system to support Product Launch / Life Cycle Management including Site Planning and procurement processes.
- Verify correct set-up of information in the system and maintain accurate information in the material master files.
- Understand Change Control and ensure prompt follow-up on activities in close cooperation with the SCPM team.
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders such as Finance, Distribution, Customer Service and Quality, BPO Master data.
- Familiarity with SAP system
- Fluent in Dutch / English, both in oral and written communication
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and ability to work easily with new software
- Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- Experience in a Supply Chain environment
- Master Data experience
- Ability to prepare status sheets, reports, document tracking
- Ability to meet strict timelines
- Responsible & Accountable
12 month (24-32 hours/week) + optional extension / permanent
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502