Associate Human Resources
An exciting HR role opened at a top pharmaceutical Company. Your expertise and skills will be needed for assisting the HR service centre team with operational support.
- Perform a hybrid role to support the HR Connect team with different activities like:
- Provides user support and processing HR transactions and audit data entry in Workday
- Provides user support and troubleshoots on how to access and use (staff/manager) self-service tools, Reward and Recognition systems
- Answer questions relating to HR tools, systems and policies
- Log and manage calls using the case management system
- Understand and work according to the department’s service delivery performance standards. Provide excellent customer service to customers in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in 2 or more language(s) at least English.
- Experience in providing guidance on Systems and processes, preferable HRSS
- Multinational company experience in a service centre environment
- Knowledge of HCM functions in Workday
- Experience with standard operating processes and procedures
- Well-developed computer skills in the Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Capability to rapidly learn new systems and processes and exhibit an openness to change
- Capability to trouble shoot in Systems and processes
- Service minded attitude
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Ability to perform accurate and detailed work
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply with CV. For more information, please contact Ernest Banor on =31 (0)20 20 44 502