A leading BioPharma company in Breda, Netherlands is looking for an EMEA Global Distribution Operations Associate.
- Own the business process for third party distribution complaints for the EMEA region.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets.
- Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations.
Responsibilities Global distribution operations
- Business process third party distribution complaints
- Act as business process owner for third party distribution complaints in the EMEA region.
- Own and maintain metrics and dashboard for distribution complaints in scope of global distribution operations.
- On a weekly basis present return Metrics/dashboard to in the global distribution SQDIP meeting.
- Represent Global Distribution in cross functional project teams
- Identify and initiate process and system improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in Supply Chain or related area
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Process and system oriented.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Analytical skills and problem solving.
- Communicates effectively.
- Continuous improvement mindset and open to change.
Location: Breda, NL
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract
Full-time (40 hours): Partly remote/on-site 1 day a week
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at +31 20 20 44502.