Expertise in Immuno-Oncology is KEY
For a promising and successful clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company I'm currently looking for a mature Scientist to lead the translational efforts for one of their leading assets.
- Work in close interaction with other TM scientists and other departments to support the discovery of biomarkers for pharmacodynamic analysis and patient selection on multiple clinical trials, as well as to define the clinical strategy.
- Play a key role in directing and contributing to the development and outsourcing of clinically applicable biomarker assays and the analysis and reporting of the data.
- Oversee translational activities to build a scientific rationale to support the clinical strategy.
Important for you to have
- Experience with the discovery, characterization, clinical application of biomarkers using flow cytometry, proteomics, molecular biology or immunohistochemistry of human tissue specimens.
- Experience in qualification/validation, development, and outsourcing of clinically applicable pharmacodynamic biomarker assays.
- Experience in implementing bio-assays in clinical studies and good knowledge of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
Do you identify with the job description? Are you up for the challenge?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just call: +31 202044502/ +32 28088622