One of our biotechnology clients in Leiden is looking for an Associate Data Scientist/ Data Modeler Process Development. The initial contract regards 1 year with an extension expected.
- Using available(online) production data from various manufacturing site
- Support the creation of mathematical models and batch comparison.
- Looking for opportunities to maximize the potential of our available data to further the platform knowledge.
- Support in the development, maintenance and operations of automation systems, dashboards and analytic tools.
- MSc. In a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical/ biomedical sciences/ biochemical engineering/ biotechnology/ bioinformatics.
- 0-2 years of experience in process development (lab/ production/ biotechnology) is required.
- Experience with production, technology transfer, and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Strong programming skills and knowledge. Familiarity with Python, SQL, Visual Basic, R, Spotfire, Tableau and/ or SIMCA are considered to be an important advantage.
- Affinity for data engineering, data(base) management, and data analysis.
• 1 year
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502