For one of the biggest biotechnology companies, we are looking for an Associate Customer Succes Supply Chain for the Customer Success department within the company. You will be the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints, and Track & Trace activities. Speaking German is a must have. The company is in Breda and offers a one-year contract with extension.
- Customer Care
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates, and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within Amgen’s procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Identify and initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
- MBO 4 and higher
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer and service focused
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level
- language required (German). Spanish language skills in additional are nice to have
- High quality standards with regards to work
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org