One of our leading Biotech clients (Fortune Top 150 company) in Breda has an opening for an Associate Customer Service – Front Office. We are looking for someone who has experience with customer service and ideally speaks fluent German and business level English.
While working for our Customer Success Department you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities. In this role, you ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with our policies and procedures. Also, contributing to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects.
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other ABR departments and LSPs
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within our procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
Customer Master Data:
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date.
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- MBO 4 and higher
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office.
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro.
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer and service focused
- German & English proficiency
- Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Dutch proficiency
- Spanish proficiency
- Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
12 month + optional extension / permanent
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502