One of our leading Biotech clients (Fortune Top 150 company) in Breda has an opening for an Associate Customer Service – Back Office. We are looking for someone who has experience with administrative tasks such as order and distribution management.
- Works with other Customer Service teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done.
- Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order
- Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handles billing and shipping blocks issues.
- Prepares export documentation
- Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
• Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers
• Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes.
• Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers.
- Timely processing of commercial orders according to customer instructions and
- business requirements on daily basis.
- Timely resolution of issues affecting on time, in full delivery to customers.
- Correct shipping documentation.
- Identify & initiate process improvements
- Education: MBO 3 or higher
- Established knowledge and experience of a range of administrative tasks
- Familiarity with terminology of area supported
- Experience in working with automated systems (computer-based business systems) like MS-Office tools
- Customer oriented
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience in similar of related disciplinary and/or international environment
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
- Problem solving skills
- Some experience following standard processes and procedures
Until end of year + optional extension / permanent
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502