Do you want to work for the most innovatie Biotech company in the world? then read on!
This company is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases such as Ebola, HIV and most recently COVID-19.
In the Quality Control Development (QCD) team (38 FTE) they are responsible for the coordination, execution and reporting of all GMP QC testing related to their products in development.
You will be joining the Materials and Sample Management team. In this position you will report to the Supervisor Sample Management and Outsource Coordination.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You are accurate, pro-active, a standout colleague and capable to build good relations with all stakeholders. You are capable of keeping the overview and to optimize processes in a multifaceted, strong growing environment.
- Experience with lab activities in a cGMP environment, where documentation plays a major role, is considered as a must.
Your main Tasks and Responsibilities will be:
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain up to date lab planning
- Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Receipt and record inspection and test results and Review of work performed by colleagues
- MLO-4 or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
- Detailed and Careful
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Logistical and Sample Management experience is a pre
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP is a strong plus
- Must have the flexibility to work in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally)
Send me your CV + Motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org and i will give you a call ASAP!