For a leading Biotech client I'm looking for a Assistant Scientist Clinical Immunology with serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot).
- As assistant scientist you will report to the Operations team lead for training and job performance.
- You will perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot) needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies and support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis.
- The activities will be performed in a GCLP accredited lab, meaning that all activities must follow prescribed procedures, and must be documented accurately in (digital) lab notebooks.
- For every finished experiment you will report the data to the scientist, who does the scientific review of the experiments. In case of development, you will discuss the outcome and plan for follow up experiments.
- MLO/HLO or BSc in a relevant field. MSc candidates (no work experience) welcome to apply only with additional motivation. PhD candidates are overqualified and will not be considered.
- Relevant experience in serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot)
- Must have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability) regulated environment
- Affinity with operational excellence
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS
- Experience with pipetting robots such as TECAN is a plus
- Should be a pro-active team worker who can work independently when needed.
• 12 months (high chance of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502