We are looking for an Assistant Scientist who is motivated to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment. This is for our largest biotech client in Leiden. This is a full year contract. However, over 95% of contracts are extended.
- Within a team you will perform the serological immuno-assays (ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assay) or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot) needed to deliver the immunological data for clinical studies and support the development of assays needed for clinical sample analysis.
- Typical assays to determine the immunogenicity of vaccines are the antibody ELISA, Virus Neutralization Assays, T cell ELISpot, and Intracellular Cytokine Staining.
- The position requires next to clinical sample analysis, development and validation of the required immunological assays.
- You have an MLO/HLO, Bachelors or MSc degree in a life science related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required.
- You have experience with serological immuno-assays (ELISA / Virus Neutralization assays) and/or cellular assays (ICS/Elispot).
- You have experience working (internship acceptable) in GLP, GCLP, GMP, CCKL (or other lab related quality system, focusing on traceability)