I am urgently looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist to join a leading Biotech in Leiden.
You will join the Analytical Assay team who is responsible for product analysis and developing methods to characterize vaccines. Using biophysical and analytical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of products.
- Sample analysis with a diverse set of techniques to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development.
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Communication with requesters from different groups.
- Troubleshooting and flagging odd data.
- Discussion of findings in the scientific team meetings.
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures.
- Method responsibility and training.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of an efficient lab organization
- Possible side tasks, such as lab head deputy support.
- MLO or HLO (Bachelors) degree in Analytical chemistry or a related field with relevant working experience.
- Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required.
- Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred.
- Experience in working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
- 1st September 2021
- 32 - 40 hours per week contract
- 1 year contract ending on 31 August 2022 (Extension highly likely)
- Location: Leiden
Please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com