Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. With the leading R&D group within the Dutch pharmaceutical industry, they are in an outstanding position to commercialize several vaccines in the near future.
The Analytical Assay (AA) team is a young and dynamic group (20 team members), which is part of Analytical Development (AD), responsible for product analysis and developing methods to characterize their vaccines. Together, they use biophysical and analytical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of their products. They have a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sample analysis with a diverse set of techniques to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development.
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Communication with requesters from different groups.
- Troubleshooting and flagging odd data.
- Discussion of findings in the scientific team meetings.
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures.
- Method responsibility and training.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of an efficient lab organization
- Possible side tasks, such as lab head deputy support.
- The suitable candidate will have an MLO or HLO (Bachelors) degree in Analytical chemistry or a related field with relevant working experience.
- Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required.
- Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred.
- Experience in working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
Send me your CV + Motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will give you a call ASAP!