For one of our leading Pharmaceutical clients we are looking for an Assistant Scientist. The position starts with a 1 year contract (extension is possible). The role is based in Leiden!
- Manage the production operations such as the cGMP production of CTM materials.
- Responsible of the documentation and updating them.
- You will take care of the predefined process steps.
- Taking care of the improvements and the innovation of global projects.
- Responsible for the data management and acute problem solving.
- 2 years (minimum) experience with cGMP manufacturing.
- Able to converse and write effectively in technical English.
- Experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science and for pilot plant operations in a cGMP environment if preffered.
- Minimum completed MBO (level 4) or HBO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent.
- Operational troubleshooting capabilities
- Initiative, you seek out potential solutions yourself.
- You aim for full customer satisfaction. What is asked you deliver with the required quality within the agreed timeframe.
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 12 months + possible extension / per
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com