- Organize, perform, and document regular maintenance of automated systems and all related equipment
- Communicate with external vendors and service providers, schedule and oversee their visits
- Develop validation methods for integrated instruments
- Manage automation labs and critical supplies, maintain compliance according to quality management system
- Day-to-day support of automated sample testing including on-demand troubleshooting
- Write and maintain documentation (e.g. work instructions, standard operation procedure)
- Design templates and data entry forms, enhance functionality using scripts and macros
- Improve existing workflows and templates based on feedback from Scientists and Research Assistants
- Link data from different workflows to further automate data management and analysis
- Key user of laboratory information system(s) supporting automation
- MBO3 or higher, in the field of Mechatronics / Systems / Electronics / Electrical engineering
- Programming skills: VBA for Excel, R, working knowledge of SQL (required), NET (preferred)
- Problem solving & analytical thinking, flexible
- Written and oral (presenting) communication skills in English as the job entails teamwork within a diverse and global organization
- Team player, driven, self-motivated, independent
- Well organized, precise, quality oriented
- Self-awareness, you can provide and receive feedback in a constructive way. You make yourself part of discussions and easily connect with people.
- Life science / Laboratory experience is not required, but it is considered as a plus.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience preferably in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with laboratory automation systems
- Quality management systems such as GCLP and GMP
- Project planning and execution
1 year with possibility for permanent placement
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Beata Wydurska at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at B.Wydurska@panda-int.com