For one of our leading clients I'm in search of a Analytical Chemist with hands-on experience for a broad range of characterization/analytical techniques.
- In your job as Analytical Chemist you will support the solutions, we provide to our customers to understand complex problems in the field of polymer materials, processing, finishing and applied chemistry.
- You master analytical techniques yourself and you are hands-on and can work, after a proper introduction, independently.
- Familiar with several material characterization and chemical analytical techniques, for example Tensile testing, Impact, Fatique, GC-MS, FT-IR, Thermal analysis (DSC, TGA and TMA), Microscopy, Reology. Contact angle, Chromatography experience is a must (GC and/or HPLC)
- Support the solutions we want to provide to our customers and projects; this requires creativity with regard to your experimental approach.
- Real team player and teaming-up with peers to provide optimal solutions
- Higher Vocational (HBO) or Academic (MSc) degree in analytical chemistry.
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of characterization/analytical techniques.
- Chromatography experience is a must (GC and/or HPLC)A few years of working experience is preferred.
- Good communication and reporting skills in the English language.
- Good planning skills and ability to work independently.
- Team player attitude.
- Responsible for building up and maintenance of the know-how in the specific field of expertise, by participating in or performing technology- or advanced-competence-development projects, and for building up and maintenance of in and external network.
• 12 months (high chance of extension)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502