With your back-ground knowledge you will get the opportunity to contribute on improvements for our Finance Department. This internship is mainly focused on efficiency, measuring and having a goal with a purpose.
Are you looking for an internship where you can challenge yourself? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment, where people are always thriving themselves to be “the best at what they do”?
We are currently looking for an intern who can help us on the day-to-day finance support and help us improve on our working processes and other finance projects.
What we expect:
You will work closely with the Head of Operations and execute the following tasks:
- General bookkeeping;
- Prepare end-of-month closings and support with financial analyses;
- Recommend improvements on working processes for the finance department in terms of efficiency;
- Support on cost control & reduction;
- General support on invoicing, tracking time sheets;
- Optimize and check analyses.
Skills & Expertise:
- Studying Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or similar program;
- Knowledge of MS Excel, CRM databases, knowledge of Exact Online is a pre;
- Self-starter, well organized to work independently;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills (verbally & written);
- Collaboration – able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Please send your cv + motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply