Experienced Recruitment Consultant
At Panda International we like to challenge ourselves by offering a recruitment experience above expectations. Because of our emphasis on collaboration, our advanced software and work-flows, we’re able to quickly find matching qualities between candidates and clients.
We connect high-level professionals with organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, food and medical equipment sectors across Europe. Panda International is focused on Life Sciences, which means that we understand the needs of professionals and the requirements of the jobs we fulfil.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our office in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Working the entire recruitment cycle: a blend of business development, sales and headhunting.
- Pitching potential new clients on utilizing Panda International.
- Fulfilling your clients’ hiring needs by recruiting the best candidates for specialised roles.
- Meet with high-level clients and candidates face-to-face.
- Developing and building your own business and brand within our company
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have a thirst for sales (cold & warm calling, pitching, negotiating)
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- You have experience working in a demanding professional environment.
- You have proven time management and organisational skills.
- You are committed to excelling in service quality.
- You are self-motivated with ability to use initiative; a “can do” attitude.
- You are driven & ambitious with a proven track record of success.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career-plan, clear promotion targets that are mapped out.
- State of the art training program.
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme.
In the amazing heart of Amsterdam, we have recently established a new office! We believe that with an inspiring office and the most sophisticated equipment, we can offer you the best environment to be successful in. Can you find yourself completely in this story? Then respond now, we would like to get in touch with you and show you around!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number or give Daisy Tazelaar a call at 020 – 204 45 02.
📞+31 (0)20 20 44 502
Leave a Reply