At the moment we are looking for Technologist Thermal expert for one of our leading medical device clients in Eindhoven. The first contract is for a year, however, an extension is highly expected.
- Supporting with thermal management in mechatronic development projects.
- Thermal design studies with thermal design studies with Matlab in the concept phase
- Optimizing desired performance by thermal, thermo-mechanical and Computational Fluid Dynamics modelling in Ansys (FEM / CFD).
- Experimental validation of the predicted thermal/flow behavior.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics with thermal background.
- Experience with measurements in fields of thermal and flow.
- 3-4 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of Finite Element Methods and experience with ANSYS/Comsol software.
- Expertise in modelling with Matlab.
- Analytical attitude and experience with experimental validation and thermal models.
- Motivation to apply these skills in the field of system and concept design.
- A customer centric attitude, interest in executing R&D projects for customers.
- Understanding of mechatronic systems, control theory and actuation principles
- Ability to translate technological considerations into concrete recommendations for designers.
- Excellent communicative skills and motivated to operate in multi-disciplinary teams, working on complex mechatronic research and development challenges.
- Interest in vacuum and particle contamination control is preferred.
- First contract for a year, however, extension is highly expected
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Daria Finikova at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org