|Publiziert||3 months ago|
At the moment I am looking for a QC Lab Technician, we are open to junior fresh out of school, but also more experienced candidates as we have several roles open.
The position is in Heist op den Berg, Belgium
The initial contract is until end of the year, however extension expected as it’s a long term role.
1. Execute and evaluate analytical tests (on raw materials/semi-finished products
(bulk)/finished products according to pharmacopoeia and Schering procedures and
standards. Perform all tests based on Heist testing quality monographs and in accordance
2. Sample, test and evaluate water controls of city-water, DI-water, WFI and clean steam.
3. Write the analyses reports.
4. Enter the results of the tests clearly, completely and correctly into the LIMS system.
5. Initiate deviation reports, initiate « Out Of Trend » or « Out Of Spec » investigation as
needed and report the findings.
6. Review test results conducted by someone else.
7. Results that are not within specifications must be reported to the Senior Organon
8. Perform all lab activities according to cGMP guidelines.
9. Read and handle pharmacopoeia and standards
10. Write and update SOP’s
If you are interested in the role, please reach out to me on email@example.com or +31202044502.