Senior Clinical Research Specialist
Contract: 19-6 till 31-12
For one of our leading biopharma companies in Belgium, we are looking for an Senior Clinical Research Specialist. The primary responsibility of the Senior Clinical Research Specialist is to provide support for one or multiple clinical trials conducted within the Clinical R&D Department. Additionally, the role involves building and nurturing positive and effective working relationships with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Supports the execution of company-sponsored clinical trials, ensuring compliance with timelines and milestones.
- Oversees and executes the feasibility, selection, setup, conduct, and closure of clinical trials within allocated countries, following applicable regulations and procedures.
- May act as the primary contact for clinical trial sites.
- Contributes to the development of clinical trial documents and supports trial registration and publication processes.
- Manages the ordering, tracking, and accountability of investigational devices and trial materials.
- Interfaces and collaborates with site personnel, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel.
- Oversees and supports the development and execution of Investigator agreements and trial payments.
- Contributes to the critical assessment, interpretation, and dissemination of generated evidence.
- Works in partnership with the study core team to deliver assigned clinical projects on time, within budget, and in compliance with regulations and SOPs.
- Mentors team members.
- Communicates business-related issues or opportunities to the next management level and serves as a knowledgeable resource for project information as requested by key stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in clinical research or equivalent is required.
- Medical device experience is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of clinical research science and processes, clinical trends, and global clinical trial regulations;
- Proven track record in supporting delivery of clinical projects within clinical/ surgical research setting, on time, within budget and in compliance to SOPs and regulations
Interested? Get in touch with Sophie Krakers by calling to +312(0) 2044 502 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.