Quality Assurance officer
Are you detail-oriented? Have you got experience within quality assurance or maybe you’re drawn to compliance and you’re eager to dive deeper into this field? Then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! Im are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer for a well-known biotech company in the Netherlands.
- Adherence to Dutch external requirements, mostly Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and the Dutch Pharmaceutical Act (Geneesmiddelenwet) as well as the global Quality Assurance requirements for all the Quality matters.
- Providing advice, training, and support to the employees in the Affiliate
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements in the quality system of the company in the Netherlands.
- Minimizing risk on liability subjects
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in health sciences or pharma.
- Has knowledge of Quality management systems and Quality Risk management
- Has gained some experience in the pharmaceutical or comparable industry/ organization.
- Is well-organized and able to think critically.
- Is a fluent Dutch and English speaker.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Lieke Land for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com