|Publiziert||5 months ago|
Looking for a CRA in Belgium
For our partner, an organically growing CRO, we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate. This CRO provides phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industry. As a CRA, you will work in different therapeutic areas, which will expand your knowledge in a short period of time.
- You participate in the preparation and execution of phase I-IV clinical trials.
- You monitor the progress of clinical trials, oversee clinical trials in accordance with GCP and procedures, and work closely with the Clinical Trial Manager.
- You ensure compliance with good clinical practices, integrity of the investigator and compliance with all research procedures through on-site monitoring visits.
- You evaluate the quality and integrity of clinical data.
- You serve as a mentor for junior CRAs and those who are new to the company and/or study.
- Bachelor of Science in a health-related field.
- Experience with on-site monitoring and/or coordination of clinical trials is required.
- Knowledge of current GCP/ICH guidelines.
- Willing to work on-site in the Leuven area, for experienced CRA there is a hybrid possibility
- Fluent in speaking and reading of French and speaking, reading and writing of Dutch and English
INTERESTED? Contact Sophie Krakers for more information by calling +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.