Associate EMEA Global Distribution Operations - Business process owner Third Party Distribution complaints
- Own the business process for third-party distribution complaints for the EMEA region.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets.
- Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations.
- Act as business process owner for third-party distribution complaints in the EMEA region.
- Own and maintain metrics and dashboards for distribution complaints in the scope of global distribution operations.
- On a weekly basis present return Metrics/dashboard to the global distribution SQDIP meeting.
- Continuously drive improvements and standardization in the documentation &investigation of third-party logistics service providers' distribution complaints.
- Support with the execution of daily tracking and tracing of FDP shipments into the EMEA region.
- Support with the follow-up on distribution and product complaint returns for the EMEA region.
- Support with daily analysis of Alerts received from the National Medicines Verification Organization (NMVO).
- Communicate related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain/Quality/Technical Writing (2-3 years of work experience-preferably 3-5)
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Location: Breda
- 1-year contract (possibility of extension)
- Full time
- Hybrid position (1 day onsite is required)
Interested? Send me your CV at email@example.com. Let's get in touch ASAP.
Know someone interested? Introduce me to her or him. Refer a friend and earn €250,-.