At Panda International we like to challenge ourselves by offering a recruitment experience above expectations. Because of our emphasis on collaboration, our advanced software and work-flows, we’re able to quickly find matching qualities between candidates and clients.
We connect high-level professionals with organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, food and medical equipment sectors across Europe. Panda International is focused on Life Sciences, which means that we understand the needs of professionals and the requirements of the jobs we fulfil.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our office in the centre of Amsterdam.
The role includes primary relationship accountability for key clients and overall responsibility for servicing and client satisfaction. A key part of the role also includes:
- Sourcing candidates through networking, advertising and searching.
- Screening and interviewing candidates to match them to client vacancies.
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls, establishing and building relationships with existing and new key stakeholders.
- Providing a level of service to clients and candidates beyond expectations.
- Preparing candidates for interview.
- Negotiate offers with candidates and clients.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- You have experience working in a demanding professional environment.
- You have proven time management and organisational skills.
- You are committed to excelling in service quality.
- You are self-motivated with ability to use initiative; a “can do” attitude.
- You are driven & ambitious with a proven track record of success.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career-plan, clear promotion targets that are mapped out.
- State of the art training program.
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme.